Too many damn fools don't even know that evolution is just a theory.

    Dave

    Like Gravity Maru

True.  Darwin's Laws are `worse'; that is to say, they have more
authority than Newton's:  after all, we know that Newton's Laws of
Motion are wrong under circumstances that seldom interfere with
everyday life on a planet.  But as far as we know, Darwin's Laws --
that is to say, that systems which self-replicate with errors do
change (except he put them into five laws regarding Earth's biology
rather than robotics) -- these laws are, as far as we know, true for
everyday life as well as odd circumstances.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8