Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 09:45 PM Saturday 7/16/2005, Max Battcher wrote:

Julia Thompson wrote:

THERE IS A MISTAKE ON PAGE 10!
At least in the US edition.
Was Gautam reading too fast to catch it?  :)
    Julia
who is on page 10

The sight/site switch? Jumps off the page, doesn't it? Although I'm of the opinion that book editors are getting sloppier and sloppier lately. If I had cataloged all of the recent mistakes that had jumped out at me from "big name" books I think I might have a very long list. I wish I got paid every time I discovered an editing mistake.

Perhaps you could apply for the job of one of those who *are* paid for that task who are so obviously not earning their pay . . . :P

Typo Negative Maru

Well, if I had a lot more time for that sort of thing, I was sort of offered a job for that sort of thing. (I.e., I met the description of who they were looking for, and it was a friend putting the word out for his employer -- but I don't want to take on anything like that for another 2 or 3 years.)

        Julia