On Aug 16, 2005, at 10:54 PM, Gautam Mukunda wrote:

Wolfowitz is more important
than I am (this is not hard).  He's much, much less
important than the people who _actually made the
decision_.  None of whom were Jewish.  It was
convenient for some war opponents to create a Jewish
conspiracy.

Wow. This is pretty disturbing. You've identified two different conspiracies today, in just one thread (the above anti-war conspiracy, and the Michael Moore-led lefties who *might have* influenced Cindy). Either there's a hell of a lot going on backstage about which the rest of us know nothing … or you really, really need to take a break.

I don't know offhand why Wolfowitz was pushed into the spotlight, but my first assumption wasn't and isn't that it had anything to do with his religion. Remember that the concept of "-ism" cuts both ways. (I don't see a functional difference between "He got promoted because he's black" and "He's been held back because he's black".)

--
Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
http://books.nightwares.com/