Dan Minette wrote:
> [...]

My problem with this line of reasoning is that one could easily assume
that because of The Southern Strategy, the Republican Party is a
racist institution. (Or perhaps *was* would be better) Just using the
kinds of reasoning you have used in this thread Dan, it would be an
inescapable conclusion.

I don't think anyone would go so far as to make a definitive statement
in that regard, but if one is consistent in applying a set of rules
one will realize that Sheehans remarks pale in comparison to welcoming
racists into your organization.

(Yeah, I'm being over the top here, but if people want to hold a hard
line they have to understand that there is always a harder line.<G>)

xponent
Asking People To Humor Me One Post At A Time Maru
rob