On 28 Aug 2005, at 12:51 am, The Fool wrote:

From: Dave Land <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

With all that, thanks for the post. It goes with my recent rant (not

on

list) that God is definitely working through those your so-called
"Jeebo- Fascists", just not at all the way they think He is. Pat
Robertson's murderous ravings, the failure of programs like this one

and

the nonsense of "intelligent design" are all contributing to a sense
that conservative Christianity is off the rails. Now, if we liberal
Christians can just get off our asses and tell the story of a
Christianity that doesn't label anyone who is not *exactly* like us a
damned sinner, maybe we'll be getting somewhere.

Don't be absurd.  "Chistianity" has never been _on_ the rails.  It's
always been a bloodthirsty murderous cult, obsesed with blood, and
killing, and converting at the point of a sword.  It's an evil
pervasive disease that will drive the human race extinct.

I wouldn't put it as mildly as that.

-- William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web  : http://www.wtgab.demon.co.uk
Blog : http://radio.weblogs.com/0111221/

"Our products just aren't engineered for security." - Brian Valentine, senior vice president in charge of Microsoft's Windows development team.