I'm going to see the Red Cross now and give them some money.
And I'm going to hope that some of my fellow citizens find some relief
from their hardships.

The company I work for (T-mobile) has started organizing an employee relief fund, matching 100% employee contributions. I plan on writing a check this Fri (payday). I think I speak for a lot of Americans when I say I was totally unprepared for the scale of this thing.

Note that I have heard several countries have pledged support in the clean-up. And I'm grateful...

Damon.

Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: Esci's BMP-1