At 06:34 AM Wednesday 9/21/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 09:15 PM Tuesday 9/20/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:

Robert G. Seeberger wrote:

The town of Nassau Bay, where I live, has declared a voluntary evacuation.
And warn that tomorrow at 6PM they may call for a mandatory evacuation.
xponent
Way Over 800 Miles Away Maru
rob

Dang. Do you have an evacuation destination? I'd offer to put you up, but I've already made offers to 2 other families and I'd need to make sure they weren't ALL going to show up. (If they did, that would be 11, and I'm not sure how to really handle sleeping more than 10 of them off the top of my head.

I'm surprised to learn that you think you could handle sleeping 10 people on top of your head.

You want me to enumerate the beds, mattresses, etc. I came up with for everyone? :) The first 7 are easy....

Obviously you must be quite tired.

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton