wrote:

> > Hey, I could convert a few stalls (currently used
for
> > hay) to people usage -- just add sleeping bags!
> > There's even a bathroom (with a shower) in the
> > barn...  What's a thousand+ miles?

> Just don't let Barbara Bush visit, or she'll start
going
> on about how much better off the poor people are in
> your barn than they were before.

<wince>
The sad thing is, some of them _would_: hot and cold
running water, heated tack room with a sleeper sofa,
mini-fridge, solid construction...
(It's not actually my barn; I'm caretaker for the five
horses and occasionally the dog.  But my spare bedroom
would be open for any storm-tossed Brineller.)

Debbi
Thinking Good Thoughts For The Texas 'Coasters Maru  :-/