Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:41:03 +0000 William T Goodall wrote:

>On 21 Sep 2005, at 10:20 pm, Dave Land wrote:

>> Folks,
>>
>> From time to time it is the good fortune of this list to enjoy a
>> post relaying yet another instance of unusual behavior on the part
>> of elected officials.
>>
>> Today's report comes to us from the Gainesville Sun, and concerns
>> Presidential brother and Florida Governor Jeb Bush, who is
>> apparently in the habit of consulting a mystical Chinese warrior
>> named "Chang."
>>
>> This mental hiccup apparently spans generations: President George
>> Bush the elder passed this one on to his son.
>>

>"Chang", "Jesus" - where will this embarrassing nonsense end!

>William T Goodall

End???????      Is that what you would see...?

Trust me my friend, there are many spectors worse than that that of "Rita"...
perhaps one of them will serve your desire....

There's been alot of talk of "Hope" regarding this upcoming  storm..

Is anybody to embarrassed to join me in a spot of prayer to WhateverPower you
hold greater than yourself?

AMEN?

LeonardJMatusik [EMAIL PROTECTED]

2ndStepMystic ~maru

"The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence
whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the
silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more
likely to be foolish than sensible."
- Bertrand Russell