The fight to teach evolution or creation in schools will never go away.
There will always be some pinhead group that insists in pushing their
religious agenda into the classroom.  My response would be something like:
"Ok, lets teach Creation and evolution side by side, but along with that, we
have to teach witchcraft since there is just as much evidence to support
it's existence as a religion as there is Creation.".

Another thought just occurred to me... Wouldn't it be ironic if we WERE the
result of intelligent design... Maybe, thousands of years ago, we were
genetically engineered, by some alien race, to be slaves, cheap labor or
pets.  They should also be required to teach that theory.

Let them put that in their peace pipe and smoke it ;-)

'Intelligent Design' Court Battle Begins

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1160497