On Sep 26, 2005, at 6:06 PM, PAT MATHEWS wrote:

Try the mythology of the early Middle Eastern cultures. Humans were created as slaves to the gods.

Oo, nice.

Of course there's the Hindu approach as well. It seems to me that any ID-iotic curriculum would have to give equal ground to pretty much *any* "theory" that was as plausible (!) as the Judeo-Christian monotheistic outlook.

That's probably the best way to defeat the ID-iots, actually. Demand TRUE equal time for EVERY "theory" … and watch the furor diminish, possibly even reverse, as the flood of non-Christian creation myths saturates the biology classrooms.

And, while we're at it, write off (sigh) the current generation in terms of biological science entirely.

--
Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books
<http://books.nightwares.com/>