From: "Jim Sharkey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
.  :-)

>And does Boortz realize that if only the rich are saved, those same
>rich will have to do all the rebuilding, all the dirty grunt labor,
>themselves after the disaster?

Yeah. Dear Boortz - YOU go ahead and save Paris Hilton ahead of the guy fixing your roof - and good luck in the rainy season.

(snip story about customer breating a laborer)

An otherwise routine political pamphlet I picked up in 1968 had two things in it I have lived by since. The first is that everybody does what they do for a reason: find the reason rather than dismissing the person as (insert perjorative names). The second was that you never pick on the front-line clerk, who is caught between the customer and the supervisor. If you have a complaint, go pick on the guy at the top.

Just my $0.02,

Pat