At 04:02 PM Friday 11/4/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 08:53 AM Friday 11/4/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:

Kevin Street wrote:

Gary Nunn wrote:

My favorite part, was the last line in a string of things to prevent
spreading the flu:

-> During flu season, never let anyone lick your keyboard.

Too late. ;-)

If it's a cat or a dog, I wouldn't worry quite as much. :) I would wash thoroughly before eating, and not eat at the computer.

Methinks you have already found good reasons to avoid the last one of those, even if you did not have kids, cats, dogs, or anything else in your house which has a tongue except perhaps really old shoes . . .

Oh, *eating* at the computer isn't the problem. It's consuming beverages at the computer that may be spewed at the screen in the event that there's something amusing brought to me by the internet. :)

Drinking at the computer isn't a problem as far as the hygiene stuff goes, especially if you use a straw.

Or use one of those water bottles with the sports cap.

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton