The Fool wrote:
>> From: Robert Seeberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>> Nick Arnett wrote:
>>>
>>> 'Rumsfeld went on to say that "very little support went to Jack
>>> Murtha" after the congressman spoke out last week. "The Democrats
>>> didn't step up and support it, and Republicans didn't step up and
>>> support it. I think it's important for our troops to know that."'
>>>

>> *That* is a lie of Orwellian proportions. And the fact that it goes
>> unchallanged by the paper reporting it is telling.
>
>> People, you know times are bad when you have to go out of the
>> country
>
>> or into the Blogosphere to get accurate news.
>
> You're just now figuring that out?  I coulda swore I harped on this
> quite a bit a few years ago.

No, I've just been in denial.

I really really want to think the best of my country, but it's getting
harder and harder all the time. I have faith in people in a general
sense, but I feel like many of our institutions are letting us down in
a big way.

xponent
We The People, AOLTimeWarner, ExxonMobil, Sony........Maru
rob