Dave Land wrote:
On Nov 29, 2005, at 8:32 PM, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

The problem is that a lot of innocent people will suffer and die in the process. I guess that's why I vacillate between disgust and intolerance for such idiots, but never anything like a quiet shrug. So on my good days I'm often tempted to advise them to shut up; and on my bad days I'm more tempted to advocate firing squads.

I think there are a lot of people who advertise under the name of Christianity who need to be fired, and a fairly high percentage of the present administration as well. :-).

When you talk about "firing", I'm visualizing more the burning-at-the-stake sort of thing than rifles.

(For a pyrophobic, I spend entirely too much time with pyromaniacs.)

        Julia