Gary Nunn wrote:

I apologize if I have asked this here before, but for several years I
have been trying to identify a TV show I saw in the mid to late 80's,
late one night.

It was a police show, and I think their police station was an old
bakery. The show jumped back and forth and followed the same officers
through three different time periods - maybe in the 60's or 70's,
present day (late 80's then) and in the near future.

I think it was a failed pilot for a series. I can't remember anyone
who may have been in it. I have searched many times on Google with
different terms as well as the IMDB.

Anyone?

No clue.  Want me to pass this along, though?  I might know someone who
might know. (I'm almost frightened by what some of my acquaintances know. That's more than mitigated by being grateful about what some of them know.)

        Julia