The Fool wrote:
<<http://mediamatters.org/items/200512140012>>

O'REILLY: -- in the South, Richmond Times[-Dispatch], for example.
BAIN: Right.

O'REILLY: Now, this is a conservative city, Richmond. I mean, this is
not Madison, Wisconsin, where you expect those people to be communing
with Satan up there in the Madison, Wisconsin, media.

Excuse me? Everyone I've ever met that ever lived in Madison was a nice person, and not at all the sort to be communing with Satan.

Unless this guy equates Unitarians with Satanists, which would be one of the most laughable things I've encountered this month....

        Julia

and only one of them was a Unitarian, to the best of my knowledge