Gary Nunn wrote:

Anyway, I hope that BSG doesn't peak early and then go downhill.

Given the Sci-fi Channel's past, I think it's a better hope that the show reaches a conclusion before it's canceled. I like this new BSG too, and I never was a fan of the original, so that says a lot, but Sci-fi only cares about the same thing that other networks do: ratings. I liked the Invisible Man. I liked Farscape. Both of those series died before their time, so just hope that BSG's ratings stay up. Or better yet, make sure its ratings stay up by talling all your friends to watch.

As for BSG's story, I can see where they are taking it, and I wouldn't be too worried about it peaking early and going downhill. If the story goes where I think it is, then there's lots of room for action and drama.

One series that I hope wraps up in this or the next season is Stargate: SG-1. Despite Ben Browder being one of my favorite actors, I think the series has had a good run and really needs to conclude rather than running it until it fizzles out like Sci-fi Channel seems intent on doing.

Michael Harney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]