Maru Dubshinki wrote:
>I don't like to use those terms, since it makes the various
>world-lines sound less real and influential than they were.

Fair enough.  Well, I think the Rachel/Kassad timelines diverge and
converge at times, so that's one-and-half or two, depending on your
POV.  I'd say Brawne Lamia's timeline could be thought of as
another, while Het Masteen's could be third.

But that's only thoughts after the fact.  Certainly the pilgrims
share a common past, and while they seem to have possibly divergent
futures, I never really thought of their futures as separate
timelines.  But then, metaphysics has never been my strong suit.  :)

Jim