From: "The Fool" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1110AP_Police_Cameras.html>>

Houston's police chief on Wednesday proposed placing surveillance
cameras in apartment complexes, downtown streets, shopping malls and
even private homes to fight crime during a shortage of police officers.
"I know a lot of people are concerned about Big Brother, but my
response to that is, if you are not doing anything wrong, why should
you worry about it?" Chief Harold Hurtt told reporters Wednesday at a
regular briefing.

The answer to that is obvious. "We may be doing nothing wrong, but we may be doind something you don't like. Such as criticizing you or preparing to blow the whistle on one of your boys."

Pat