On Mar 22, 2006, at 2:46 PM, Robert Seeberger wrote:

Charlie Bell wrote:
On Mar 23, 2006, at 12:51 AM, Jim Sharkey wrote:

Charlie Bell wrote:
shame some other states seem to be wanting to go back to the
century
before last in terms of contraception and abortion.

Hey, we have to keep our children from learning that filthy, dirty
sex can actually be fun!  How do you expect to do that if you don't
punish them with ignorance and unwanted pregnancies?

Jim
In the dark, in the bedroom, in the missionary position only Maru

or with a turkey baster. Cut out the sex altogether...

Hey!
That comes quite close to cutting out all the fun for the guys you
TRAITOR!!!!!!!
<G>

Someone's got to fill that turkey baster, and while the process may
not be quite to your liking, it's better than a poke (heh) in the eye
with a sharp stick.

Dave