At 05:46 AM Wednesday 4/5/2006, G. D. Akin wrote:
I remember reading last year about a movie based on one of Ray Bradbury's
best short stories, "A Sound of Thunder."  Then I never heard of it again
until today when I saw (and bought) the movie on DVD.

What happend to this.  Was it meant for general release or was a SciFi
channel movie?

My understanding is that it was indeed meant for general release but was not out long because it sucked big time. I never had a chance to see it when it was out and was thinking about getting a copy to see how bad it really is, but I didn't see it in the brief time I was out yesterday. Did see lotsa copies of Narnia, but not the extended 2-disc version. (Not that I had time yesterday or in the foreseeable future—the rest of the week or so—to watch any movies.) Will probably have to go out again before the end of the week.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

You now know as much about it as I do.  Hope that isn't too much . . .

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton

(Someone asked me to change my .sig quote back, so I did.)