Dave Land wrote:
And, of course, each is a spectrum:

Because they are spectra there are a number of encoding schemes out there to try to disambiguate those that move or are near the lines, and some psychologists will tell you the categorizations are meaningless without the full test and knowledge specific choices within it. (...and others will tell you taking the test is only every valid once or not at all or only on full moons.)

For instance, I sometimes find it useful to use xNTP, because I'm pretty firm as far as the NTP side of the spectrum in every test I've taken and generally in my judgment of the system itself says. The I/E I tend to flip-flop depending on several factors. Another choice would be to use something like I?NTP, as the I is often more dominant, but again, subject to change.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/