Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 11:23 PM Sunday 5/21/2006, Julia Thompson wrote:

Yeah, well, as I was going through the blog entry, I kept seeing this multiple of 47, which bothered me. (It being a multiple of 47 was what bothered me.)

:)

Then again, I'm weird.  My favorite integer right now is 21504.

        Julia

y?

--Ronn!  :)

I saw it on a mailbox, thought about it awhile, and decided I really liked it. (And whatever else it is, it's not divisible by 47.)

Then again, I'm taking great delight that at one point in my drive home after I pick Sam up at school, I turn from a road whose name is basically just a number to another road whose name is basically just a number and those two numbers are twin primes. And I'm on the smaller one first.

        Julia