In a message dated 5/28/2006 5:36:05 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Has the  list been down recently, or did everyone else leave their
computers behind  for a long Memorial Day weekend after seeing X-Men 3?

(Personally, I  did the latter at midnight Thursday and spent most of
the subsequent time  lying down with a couple of heating pads because
everything from the top  of my neck to my waist hurts whenever I move
or breathe, but that's just  me . . . )

Did you stay for the coda, or did you wimp out with the majority of  mindless
Marveless minions who walked out when the credits started  rolling?

Vilyehm