On 28/06/2006, at 2:09 AM, The Fool wrote:

Also another study showed decreased sperm counts from hip cell phones:
<<http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/04/ the_effect_of_porn_on_male_fer.ph
p>>

I already mentioned it. It does not show "decreased sperm counts from hip cell phones," it shows a correlation between hip or pocket phones and low sperm counts. That might sound like a trivial difference, but I think it could be argued that jeans wearers are more likely to use a hip holster or stick it in a pocket, whereas a suit wearer sticks the phone in the inside jacket pocket. The low sperm count is caused by the tight trousers, not the proximity of the phone.

More tests required!

Charlie