At 10:22 PM Wednesday 7/12/2006, Robert Seeberger wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
> At 02:48 PM Wednesday 7/12/2006, Alberto Monteiro wrote:
>> Gary Nunn wrote:
>>>
>>> Ok, does anyone really care that one guy head butted another
>>> for insulting his lineage? Definitely don't think this warrants
>>> a BREAKING NEWS! Alert
>>> from ABCnews.com. They must be bored today :-)
>>>
>> Is it so hard to USAns to understand how important Football
>> [the real one, played with a ball and the feet] is to all the
>> World? It's more important, for example, than the sexual
>> adventures of Angelina Jolie, J-Lo or Paris Hilton.
>

> Together?

You can probably download their honeymoon tape if you care to brave
the porn sites.

Too subtle, huh?

I was unaware that the three of them had married. I thought at least some of them were married to different men . . .

-- Ronn!  ;)

"Humor...it is a difficult concept."

--Lt. Saavik (Kirstie Alley) to Admiral Kirk (William Shatner) in _Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn_