At 10:34 AM Friday 7/14/2006, Dan Minette wrote:
Dear All,

I IM'd with Gautam, and he said he'd be willing to ask a couple of questions
concerning 9-11 and the conspiracy theories of his friend who worked on the
report.  But, he won't pepper her with a laundry list of questions, she's
rather sick of the various conspiracy theories.

As I mentioned, she's a liberal Democrat, so she wouldn't have political
motivation to protect GWB et. al.

So, what couple of questions would help people understand the official
report better?

I suppose "What _really_ happened?" is too general . . .

Thought So Maru

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
        --Dr. Jerry Pournelle