At 11:48 AM 7/19/2006, Alberto Monteiro enlightened us with:
Maybe this is a Good Thing(tm), as it will improve the human
race with lots of Darwin-awards, culling motherlovelessness
from the human gene pool!

This has always been my feeling, but this is the first time I've admitted it to anyone. I'm far too politically correct.

John W. Redelfs                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]