It is in the first Key Judgment on page 5 of the report (page 9 in Acrobat).
The first two sentences read:

"We judge that Iraq has continued its weapons of mass destruction (WMD)
program in defiance of the UN resolutions and restrictions. Baghdad has
chemical and biological weapons as well as missiles with ranges in excess of
UN restrictions; if left unchecked, it probably will have a nuclear weapons
program."

I think it goes without saying that Baghdad is used as a synonym for Iraq
here.  Chemical and biological weapons, by definition, are WMD.  Thus, the
first Key Judgment is that Iraq has a WMD program that includes actual WMD.
According to this judgment, the WMD program included both weapons and
development for biological and chemical warfare.  It did not include nuclear
weapons, just a nuclear weapons program.

It's not bullshit.  Rather, it's the clear and obvious meaning of the text.

Dan M.