On 1 Sep 2006 at 22:10, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

> On Aug 27, 2006, at 7:41 PM, William T Goodall wrote:
>
> > There have been growing signs the Pope is considering aligning his
> > church more closely with the theory of "intelligent design" taught in
> > some US states.
>
> So ... JPII wasn't infallible after all? What does that actually mean for
> the Papacy? Imagine the chaos that will ensue when millions of
> Catholics realize that the Pope isn't actually the living
> representative of Jesus Christ after all. Millions of crushed believers
> weeping and wailing in the streets ... worldwide rioting ... icons clasted
> ... how dreadful.

Yea, because there's nothing like a Pope summing various
reprisentatives on a topic for a militant atheist to start issuing
press releases. Because that's all the thread title is, it's
propaganda.

Further, ID has very little to do with belief that G-d created the
universe...I, as many Jews, believe that G-d created..evoloution, and
set in chain the process which lead to Man.

Conflict? WHAT conflict?

AndrewC
Dawn Falcon