On 4 Sep 2006 at 0:41, William T Goodall wrote:

> It's nice that this topic has attracted some interest and that people
> are giving some thought to the sickening poisonous evil filth of
> religion and the ghastly damage it causes individuals and society.

No, people are calling you a atheist zealot. There's a difference.

> However a number of people (you know who you are and I won't
> embarrass you by quoting you) have veered from the polite and
> civilised example I set when discussing this pernicious vileness and

What,  bigotry, intollerance, anti-sematism and police-state
mentality? Yes, you givre a great "civilised" example - of precisely
why laws against fanatics of any stripe should not mention
"religion", since you'd try to dodge on that basis.

> written some things that are simply gratuitously insulting or ad
> hominem attacks.

Like the ones you constantly make against any beliver?

> I suggest those people stick their heads in a bucket of ice water
> until they regain their manners.

I suggest that you use a few buckets of soap to wash your mouth out.

I'm certainly not going to stop pointing out your blatent lies,
distortions and intollerance of anything which you define as a
religion (as YOU see fit).

AndrewC