On 8 Sep 2006, at 10:25PM, Matt Grimaldi wrote:

As a list, we have not dropped our guidelines  The Fool has
definitely over-reacted.  On the other hand, William *has*
been trolling pretty heavily, and the strategy known as
"hoping it will stop on its own" is not faring very well
at this point.  Should we as a list be consideing counteractive
measures?

If I'm a troll so are several other frequent contributors to this list.[1] Banning certain controversial topics would be one way to go but if people avoid ad hominem attacks and keep threads on topic with title changes if the topic mutates then just not reading what you don't want to read is rather simple.

I don't Maru

[1] Abortion anyone? Evil Clinton/Bush US politics?
--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.