Some of it seems to be -- the Wiki piece has claims that could easily
pass 100K already. The info at http://iraqbodycount.org/ seems to be
about half that. But that's current numbers, and I think Nick was
projecting through to the end of the "war".

It wasn't me, it was the article I quoted... but I have an idea of
what that number means.  It is from a comparison of death rates before
and after the invasion, without regard to direct cause.  Thus, it is
intended to include those who have died due to destruction of the
infrastructure, lack of police, etc., in addition to those directly
killed by the war.

Nick

--
Nick Arnett