On 9/15/06, jdiebremse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Not anybody that I know of. At best, it is a triage decision.
>
> Wow. Finally a view that really gets to the heart of it. Thanks, Nick.
>
> I may use that in the future.

Too bad its not true.

Consider the website of this abortion provider - other than a token
sentence about "choices", I don't see the words "triage" anywhere here:

So what?  The following, from that site, is certainly the language of triage:

"Your decision has to be made free of coercion, and you have to be
well-informed about all the alternatives. Every woman with an
unplanned pregnancy faces different and sometimes conflicting
emotions: feelings such as insecurity, desperation, anxiety,
depression, shame or guilt may compete with happiness. Our counselling
service will help you cope with these feelings now and in the future,
providing information about all your options and supporting you in
making your personal choice."

You talk as if there are people who are filled with glee at the
opportunity to have or perform abortions.  I've never met or heard
from a single one and I'd suspect serious mental illness if I did.

Nick

--
Nick Arnett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]