I bow to all of your greater intellects & training.

I recognize the need to split the political from the physical on this topic. My training is insufficient to explore many of the arcane directions of science this leads and clearly my brain has gelled into some kind of tapioca over the years. I still get random misfirings originating from up in there somewhere enough that certain aspects remain hard to accept, but I am willing to let this go. I'm opening my mouth wide here for a heaping helping of crow and wonder who wants to use the spoon & who gets the fork.