--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Dave Land <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Rather than continuing to trade rhetorical points, perhaps you could
> > start by specifying those things that are broadly-accepted factual
> > inaccuracies - and not just partisan factual inaccuracies....
>
> ... So that you can just dismiss them as partisan factual
inaccuracies?

If I can do that, then perhaps they aren't as "factual" as you
think.....

> Here's one, though: NOBODY in the Clinton admin was called by
> ANYBODY in Afghanistan who was ready to "pick up the package"
> or whatever was their code for capturing Bin Laden and refused
> to give the authorization. The film included such a scene,
> clearly intended only to make Clinton look bad.

O.k., I can't find any reference to that specific code, but the
following is a quotation from the 9-11 Commission final report,
describing the words of a CIA officer :

"Hit him tonight - we may not get another chance" (130)

JDG - "Propaganda", Maru.......