Ronn Blankenship wrote:

> So we now have R which comes from S, and C which comes from
> B.  Anyone starting to miss the good old days when the name of a
> programming language actually stood for something?

It makes it very hard to google search for help in anything. For example,
if I want to know which perl [or python, or haskell, or intercal] function
displays the current working directory, I can google for
"<language> directory" or [if I know the C-equivalent]
"<language> getwd". But those idiotic names don't let me do it.

What about "whitespace"? It's a pity that the filename extension
is .ws instead of . .

Alberto Monteiro