On 24/09/2006, at 2:58 AM, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

On Sep 19, 2006, at 8:01 AM, Nick Arnett wrote:

On 9/18/06, Charlie Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

...'cause there's no such thing as something that is so well
supported it can be considered a fact. Like gravity. Just a theory.

I'm fairly certain that gravity is a fact.

I occasionally say that evolution is a theory in much the same way that gravity is.

How it works is a theory.

Kind of a mystery, too, which is pretty cool when you think about it.

Very cool indeed. Mysteries are what science is all about.

Charlie