----- Original Message -----
From: "Julia Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: The Assumption Re: 9/11 conspiracies

> Robert Seeberger wrote:

Heh! you should have been<G>

> She only had 1 baby, after all.

I don't think any of you are thinking this through. If that one baby
takes after the father just a little....WHOA!!!!!
God is infinite, so if Jesus foetus is just a little infinite, Mary
gets stretch marks you could ride motocross on. Cocao Butter aint
helpin that.
It is a miracle Mary survived the birth. I mean it had to be a miracle
because killing your mother just so you can incarnate is bad for your
church cred.(Look at all those other G/gods whose mothers died at
birth, they are so unremembered you only need one hand to count the
ones sustained into modern memory.)
I don't even want to think about her breasts. Can you imagine what it
takes to feed a slightly infinite infant? Gives a whole new meaning to
"Don't touch me, I'm sore".

> And maybe she had the sort of genes that protect you from stretch
> marks.  :D

Hey, she could have had genes for instant healing and immortality but
giving birth to Gods own snookie-ookums would have wrecked her.

xponent
Dependent On Gods Infinite Sense Of Humor Maru
rob
<G>