Nick Arnett wrote:
>Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America analyzed Senate voting
records to see who really supports veterans -- 155 votes since 9/11.
>http://www.veteransforamerica.org/index.cfm/Page/Article/ID/8535

>No Republican scored better than a 'C' and no Democrat scored worse
>than a 'B-'.

While I am not entirely surprised, based upon the GOP's treatment of
Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ), I do have to wonder what the IAVA's criterion
were in determining the grades.  Despite my personal prejudices
against the Republican Party, I'm loath to accept this at face value
absent a little transparency in what the grades *mean*.

Jim