> On Behalf Of Jim Sharkey
>
> Evil Glasses Guy said something to the effect that PsyCop's
> power is advancing more quickly than he'd have expected.  We
> haven't seen enough of the "wipeout" guy's power to know if
> he can be a booster as well as a damper.

Yeah, I think the Cop just got a mindwipe of the recent events.  Not
a total wipeout like was done to the quarterback-rapist.  I'm not
sure if HRG* is good or bad at this point.  He certainly seems like
a bad guy but he did delay in shooting the FlyingCandidate, so
perhaps he wasn't so bad.  I don't think he is Sylar.  Doesn't quite
fit.

My theory is that Sylar has powers similar to Mimic-boy.  But if he
takes/absorbs/eats the brain of his victim, he gets to keep the
power permanently.

Of course, after the previous episode, I was convinced that
FutureHiro was played by a different actor than SuperHiro and that
Nikki's husband was the mindwipe guy.  But after this episode, I see
that I was incorrect on both of those.  I think we are going to find
out a lot more about Nikki's powers and past in the next episode.
Based on the preview, it looks like she had some sort of trauma in
her past that caused her to split into two Nikki's.  I still think
she's the one who killed and buried hubbie's gang members.  I wonder
where the $2 million went...?

  - jmh

* Most of the things I'm reading call him "Horned Rim Glasses Man"
or HRG for short (or sometimes HRM).

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.