--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Nick Arnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 11/2/06, jdiebremse [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> > O.k., Nick - you've been made President of the United States.
> > What's your Iraq policy? To stop teaching the Iraqi police and
> > military? Anything else?
>

> Resign, since it is undemocratic to be appointed or made president by
magic,
> hacking voting machines or whatever you have in mind. I'm just a voter
and
> citizen.

Oh gosh, no we're in aliens built the pyramids territory....

So, Nick, in your mind is it democratic to get elected after counting
ballots in predominantly Democratic areas one way and counting ballots
in predominantly Republican areas another way?

Moreover, Nick, do you consider the winner of an election "appointed"
after a candidate has won every, single, official count of the ballots
that was made?   And when that same candidate was found by a media
consortium to have been the eventual winner of the recount that was
halted by the Courts?????

Nick, you have often accused our President of being deluded.   You have
just demonstrated, however, that you are as deluded as anyone in this
country - unable to reconcile the reality of the 2000 elections with
your own worldview.

> When dealing with failure and loss, the healthy response is to change
the
> way you think, not to merely change tactics.

If changing the way you think means taking the easy way out, and leaving
tens of millions of people to additional suffering, then I don't
agree....

JDG