JDG wrote:

> ... and only
> won because of a masterful performance by someone who will someday be
> regarded as the best QB in NFL History.

He's got a long way to go to prove that to me.  You can put up gaudy
numbers and win a lot of regular season games (Dan Marino and the
young John Elway) but you don't achieve greatness in football in the
regular season.  Montana, the mature Elway and Brady are head and
shoulders above Manning by that measure.

In any case, every time I turn on a football game there's an official
making yet another god-awful call.  What, is the mafia running the
game now?

Doug