John D. Giorgis wrote:

Indianapolis at New England - Amidst all the talk about the "instant
classic" of last week's Colts-Broncos game, something has been lost -
the Indy was completely unable to stop anybody on the ground, and only
won because of a masterful performance by someone who will someday be
regarded as the best QB in NFL History.   I somehow don't think that
Bill Belichick failed to notice.   Corey Dillon and Laurence Maroney,
start your engines.  Pick: PATRIOTS

Is this the Sunday night game? Or should I get off my lazy ass and look that up myself? :P

(Actually, my ass wasn't all that lazy today, and I'm tired now.)

        Julia