Dan wrote:

> As an aside, the first results of GP-B will be given at the APS meeting in
> April.  My guess is that they are not earth shattering....or they'd be
> pre-announced in the press.

I just spoke with someone who spent a good deal of time on that project and he
seems to agree with you.  He prefaced his conclusion with "Einstein was a
pretty bright guy..."  One of his current projects is a satellite that will map
type 1A supernovas.

Sorry I haven’t responded to previous posts; I just had minor surgery (doing
fine) and being high on vicodin isn't much of an advantage in an this kind of
discussion.

--
Doug