I think I make these comments about every three months....

Does the sci-fi channel pump out bad movies just for the sake of airing
something? Does Stephen Baldwin own stock in the Sci-Fi Channel?

I'm watching Earthstorm.  It's like a train wreck... I can't stop watching,
but it's so bad, I'm cringing.

I knew this would be the case... my first clue was that the movie stars
Stephen Baldwin and Dirk Benedict.

The "bad" science is soooooo bad that it's impossible to suspend belief:

1. Nuclear Pulse engines?  WTF?
2. Gravity on the space shuttle.
3. Space Shuttle hovering in a canyon on the moon.
4. The most unbelievable - the look of complete "angst" on Dirk Benedicts
face.

gheese.....