In the past few days, since I've become aware of this site, I've been
reading it avidly - with horror. No idea who funds these guys, but it's
clear they're not the good guys. Check it out if you dare :
http://www.junkscience.com/

Their beliefs are primarily centred around global-warming-denial. Phoo.
'Junk Science' indeed!

It revolves heavily about politics, it appears to me; what these guys are
trying to achieve is totally beyond me. I can only at this point watch their
antics. I'd like to say they are going to fail abjectly, but clearly they
have a respectably large readership. In fact I'm probably failing my own
duties as a human being simply by drawing yet more attention to this site -
however, I'm compelled to do so, simply because they are doing wrong and
therefore it's my duty to draw attention to them amongst those who are
conceivably concur with my own opinions.

No?

Comments requested!

Regards,

Curtis.