On 26 Jul 2008, at 03:25, Bruce Bostwick wrote:

> There's one particular domestic religious movement here in this
> country that is presently doing exactly that.  It's probably not the
> first one most people might think.  Google "quiverfull" for more info,
> the first half dozen hits will tell you a lot.

Is there no limit to the depraved wickedness of the religionists?

  "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product
of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still
primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish." - Albert
Einstein

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]