Kevin B. O'Brien wrote:

>> Rising energy costs will probably cause a few problems, but
>> I don't see how Bush or Cheney for all their failings can
>> be blamed for that particular problem.
>
> I'm thinking that causing massive instability in the major oil
> producing region might have something to do with it. When you add in
> determined opposition to any form of conservation, I think most of
> it is covered.

Removing one megalomaniac old dictator and his two psychopath heirs
is _causing_ massive instability? I think it's the other way: it's
_preventing_ massive instability.

And what are those two idiots doing, that the oil price fell down
so much in the past weeks? They should strike Iran right now!

Alberto Monteiro